Saturday, February 9, 2013

100 Day Fun!

We had a great, but very busy 100 Day!

We read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and created a caterpillar that was 100 circle's long. I had each child make 5 circles and bring them to the carpet and then we glued and numbered them to 100. I can not seem to find the completed caterpillar picture I took, so I will take another picture on Monday when  I get to school and post it then.









We also read Grandpa's Teeth and created 100 year old self portriats and wrote about what we would do when we were 100 years old.










We also created 100 fruit loop necklaces and 100 day counting mats that we used to count out our 100 day snack mix consisting of 100 pieces of food. The kids also made 100 day hats and a 100 day Book.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment