Thanks so much to April Larremore from Chalk Talk a Kindergarten Blog and Shannon from Kinderpond for awarding me the Stylish Blog Award.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
7 things about myself:
1. I have 4 children ranging in age from 4-17. I am not sure who is harder the 17 year old or the 4 year old.
2. I have only been a full-time teacher for 4 years, but I was a substitute teacher for 5 years before that.
3. Over the past year, my husband and I have lost over 70lbs together.
4. I enjoy outdoor activities with my family like fishing, camping, bike riding, and just taking a long walk with my husband.
5. I married my high school sweethearts and we have been married for almost 18 years. I am very proud of that with the high divorce rate these days.
6. My 17 year old son is an great cross country and track and field runner and we are working on an athletic scholarship to college. It will be bitter sweet to send my oldest off into the world.
7. I am the teacher I am today due to being lucky enough to get a job in a great school with awesome kiddos and staff.
I have selected the following 5 bloggers to receive this award:
Chrissy Johnson from Wild About Kindergarten
Growing Kinders http://growingkinders.blogspot.com/
Jonelle Bell from http://aplacecalledkindergarten.blogspot.com/
Ms. Lee from http://mrsleeskinderkids.blogspot.com/
Ms. Rider from http://literacyandlaughter.blogspot.com/